Friday, October 16, 2009

Inspired to make ♪♫Music♫♪


I am such an indecisive person ahaha, I'm easily influenced by those around me and I always find myself swayed in by other people's beliefs; that needs to change!


This isn't the first time I've thought of building upon my character. I've actually had the idea for a pretty long while now, I just never seemed to pursue it - unfortunately. I figured that if I wanted to build upon my character I should work on my abilities. Hmmm now that's a thought. I want to be talented. I'm pretty decent in drawing -not that great, but I can hold myself- I just need to frequently practice to build upon my skills and techniques. Also, I used to dance a LOT; back in the Philippines I was always participating in school events and performing in front of my entire school - it was fun! Hard to believe but I also exhibited high potential in sports, it's just that it never really caught on to me. NOW, I have no musical talent at all whatsoever.


Thus comes my inspiration to play the guitar~

I was introduced to it by my "kuya" (older brother - but this time I'm using it to name a relative of mine due to our closeness). He plays the guitar passionately, and he was a self-taught guitarist. He never took any lessons, but taught himself with the help of "youtube" ahaha. His passion for guitar-playing reached me and now I've been thinking a lot about buying my very own guitar:D Besides, I've always thought.... how cool would it be if I had the ability to express my feelings to someone "special" through music~



♪♫Music penetrates the heart and enters people's souls♫ ♪

3 comments:

  1. cool chicky. :D music is art too u kno. heehee. omg omg...how do u put thoes musical notes?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    u just hold "alt" and the number "13" ♪
    and "alt" and the number "14" ♫

    ReplyDelete